This small unit has been built specifically for drying marine vessels.
- 200cfm • Electric • 460 volt 3 phase • 5amps • 175lbs • L:20 x W:17 x H:38
- ANSI lifting bar made with dual 12 gauge 304 stainless steel angle.
- 18 gauge 304 stainless steel casing, access doors and panels.
- Three smooth sides for easy handling with hand truck and when transporting below deck.
- Solid state PTC heater elements – no requirement for high temperature limit switch.
- Gasketed access panel for user mounted data logger.
- Easily accessible UL approved control panel on top of unit.
- All circuits protected with circuit breakers – no fuses
- Electronic humidity sensor and LED control panel
- Automatic phase switch
- Full access to internal components from two sides
- Two blowers, process and reactivation
- Process blower operates continuously, while reactivation heaters activate with humidity load
- Three 80 micron/10 micron disposable pleated paper filters in: process inlet, process outlet and reactivation supply
- Filters are 10-Micron 1st stage and 80-Micron 2nd stage part # CFS-8H-105W-7/8 NSN 4130-01-548-1951