The use of climate control on construction sites is quickly becoming standard practice. The benefits to using dehumidification and temperature are numerous. Avoid problems, such as:
- Concrete slabs emitting water
- Moisture on surface during flooring installation
- Drywall taping and mudding not drying
- Microbial growth
With the proper equipment configuration you can avoid costly delays, earn LEED® credits and improve finishing work installation.
Benefits of Using Climate Control on a Construction Project:
- Aids in the drying of mud and natural elements, as well as ground thawing prior to concrete
- Accelerates concrete curing and reduces moisture in concrete flooring
- Dramatically reduces microbial growth
- Prevents contamination of permanent HVAC system prior to move-in
- Reduce latent moisture within wall cavities and materials
- Promotes uniform dry times on the following products: sheetrock compound, paint and sprayed-on fireproofing
- Allows for the acclamation and installation of millwork and other moisture sensitive materials
- Deters warping and damage to mill work and permanent wood fixtures
- Keeps you on schedule! Avoid moisture/temperature related delays!